New York, NY
As a Software Engineer, you will participate in the development, implementation and management of Ecorithm’s True Analytics platform, a proprietary analytical and Fault Detection and Diagnostics software used in commercial building. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes while further developing existing client-facing software to meet both functional and technical requirements. Additionally, you will work in a team that is responsible for maintaining customer success through supporting Automated Fault Detection & Diagnostics (AFDD) of commercial HVAC systems to technical customers.
- Designing and developing cloud based software products based on existing True Analytics Platform.
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs using Python and Flask.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Interacting with customers including explaining and delivering Fault Detection and Diagnostics of HVAC systems.
- Participating in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Deploying commercialized analytical technology in Building Management Systems (BMS) to collect, trend, and analyze large datasets.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Preferred) in Computer Science, Engineering, or Equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining cloud-based software products.
- Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful API’s using Python (Django Rest Framework).
- Evaluating and implementing open source solutions.
- Solid database skills in a relationship database (i.e. PostgresSQL, etc.)
- Exposure to BACnet programming and HVAC controls systems in commercial buildings.
- Basic understanding of mechanical engineering and HVAC concepts.
- Technically proficient with AWS Cloud, Docker, and Github.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication both written and oral, analytical thinking, and technical expertise.
- Ability to work independent or in a team, depending on the project.
- Familiar with Project Management concepts and tools like Asana.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive attitude and the skill and ability to motivate technical teams.
Application via the contact form.Posted on August 31st, 2019